Tuesday 7 October 2014

"Life is waiting to carry you home"

Hello readers!

I know it’s not quite #ThrowbackThursday, but for this week’s post I would like to take you back to one of the first shows I ever started to watch faithfully.

I’m a ‘90’s girl so you can probably guess which show I’m talking about.

Full House was my go-to right from the first day we upgraded our TV from three channels to three hundred. Looking back now, it’s a pretty cheesy show, but I loved it.

My favourite character was Uncle Jesse. Favourite episode? That one’s a little harder.

I think the best part of the show was that it was family friendly. There were enough characters to give parents and kids alike something to laugh at, and the show dealt with life issues both parents and kids deal with as well.

From the great one-liners like Michelle’s catch phrase, “You got it, dude” to Uncle Jesse’s, “Have mercy” the show quickly wove its way into my daily after school routine.

Let me know your favourite character or episode - chances are I’ll remember it!

Thanks for reading!


-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment