Tuesday 18 November 2014

"Never kid a kid who hasn't had his recess"

Hello readers!

Hope you guys don’t mind another throwback!



Inspiring my post this week is a comment one of my classmates made about how he is currently re-watching one of my favourite cartoons.

Recess was a staple of my childhood TV watching, and it wasn’t just because it was always on as soon as I got off the bus from school. It’s actually a good show!

Through six seasons, I watched T.J., Gretchen, Spinelli, Vince, Mikey, and Gus meet and conquer all of the challenges thrown at them during their recess break at school.

I think what I loved most about the show was that the playground turned into a whole little world during recess, run completely by the kids of the school. It was fun to watch them get into trouble with Miss Finster, or disobey one of King Bob’s rulings. There’s such a cast of characters that every episode was different.

My favourite episode is called “Weekend at Muriel’s” – the one where Miss Finster babysits Spinelli. It’s a classic.

If you remember this show, let me know what your favourite episode is! And if you haven’t seen the show, my classmate says you can find all of the episodes online.

Thanks for reading!


-Emily

2 comments:

  1. A very good show, and a very good episode! Glad to see it's finally getting some respect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Josh! It was because of you that I decided to blog about Recess.

      Delete