Tuesday 2 December 2014

"You'll shoot your eye out"

Hello readers!

Well it’s that time of year again. My favourite time of the year – Christmas!

Last weekend I re-watched one of my favourite Christmas movies, and I thought why not blog about them. I know this is a TV blog, but a lot of Christmas movies are played on TV so it counts.

I personally love Four Christmases with Reese Witherspoon and Vince Vaughn. It’s probably my favourite recent movie, besides Elf of course. Here's a clip of my favourite scene!


                                                                                                      
I cycle through the Christmas movies on TV fairly regularly, but last year discovered one I had never seen. It’s called The Family Stone, and it is hilarious. If you haven’t seen it, go watch it. I promise you won’t regret it. Also, there are a lot of pretty big name actors in it if that helps draw you in at all.



And finally, it’s always been a tradition in my family to watch A Christmas Story every year as well. Such a classic. That bunny suit never gets old!



Anyways, since I love Christmas I would love to hear some of your favourite Christmas movies!

Thanks for reading!


-Emily

4 comments:

  1. This is my favourite Christmas movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 8-year-old watched A Christmas Story this year for the first time and loved the story, but was even more fascinated with the look into what her grandparents' childhoods might have looked like. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I used to watch it with my grandpa I thought the same thing!

      Delete