Thursday 5 February 2015

"Bazinga"

Hello Readers!

Ok guys, I’m not always proud of this since the show’s kind of getting worn out these days, but because it used to be one of my favourite shows for a long time this week I’m going to talk about The Big Bang Theory.

This show started out centered around a group of nerdy guys who try to interact with the beautiful girl who moves in across the hall. As the years have gone by, the characters have gotten girlfriends even wives showing they’re not the awkward creepy guys they used to be.

I have to say despite starting out with such a simple story line, this show has really proved it’s worth. Eight seasons in and they’re still raking in tonnes of viewers week after week. It’s one of the top ranked shows in the world actually, which makes me feel a little better about liking it.



This season I’ve seen the biggest change in dynamics on the show. Maybe it’s because it’s time for the characters to grow up. Maybe the viewers were getting tired of the storylines becoming a bit repetitive (I am). I don’t really know what’s the reason, but all of a sudden Penny has a real job.

No longer attempting to become an actress, Penny has entered the world of pharmaceutical representatives. She’s a much more serious and focused Penny that we haven’t seen much of before this season. I like the change, but I’m worried that with a more intellectual Penny we’re going to start seeing a less intellectual Amy and Bernadette. I’m not entirely sure this is how it will play out, but so far it sort of seems to be the case.

Besides that though, the show keeps bringing some solid episodes to Thursday night TV. Not every episode, but most.

Let me know your Big Bang Theory thoughts!

Thanks for reading!


-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment