Monday 9 March 2015

"-A"

Hello Readers!

So I can’t say too much about this week’s show - for one because I could accidentally say a spoiler, and for two because even though I’ve been watching it for 5 seasons, I still don’t know what’s going on.

Maybe you’ve already guessed that I’m talking about Pretty Little Liars. The show is based loosely on the novel series of the same name. I’ve never read the books, but I’m a big fan of the show.


The main reason I keep coming back every season is because I need to know who A is. For those of you who watch the show, you probably feel the same. For those of you who don’t, I can’t even begin to describe what A means.

I also really like the weekly scare the show gives me. The show’s genre is drama mystery-thriller, and I’ve got to say it lives up to that name. The thing that I think works best about the show is that it isn’t too heavily focused on any one of those three descriptors. It has a nice balance even though every episode leaves me hanging.

I’d love to go on, but I don’t want to spoil anything. All I can say is that I don’t think you’ll be disappointed if you give this show a try. Here’s a little something to pique your interest!


If you’ve seen it, I’d love to know your thoughts!

Thanks for reading!


-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment