Monday 19 January 2015

"You are my person"

Hello readers!

This week I’m talking about Grey’s Anatomy. I’ll keep it brief because there’s only so much I have to say about it.

I resisted Grey’s for many years, not because I thought it would be a bad show, I just had no interest in it. Then last summer my sister turns to me and says, “We can’t really be sisters if you don’t watch my favourite show.”

So, I caved.

There are three things I like about the show. First is Cristina Yang. I like Cristina because she says what she thinks and isn’t afraid of the consequences. Despite her seemingly uncaring attitude, she has a soft side and is a truly loyal and committed friend even to people she finds annoying.



Second is Alex Karev probably because he’s kind of the same way. He comes off as an ass, but as he slowly unveils his past, he becomes a relatable character on many different levels.

Miranda Bailey is the third character I like because let’s face it, without her that hospital would be in shambles.

Anyways, that’s it for this week. Let me know what you think of the show!

Thanks for reading!


-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment